Consultant: Tom Baker
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Locum Veterinary Nurses – Channel Islands
I am currently working alongside a practice on the beautiful Channel Islands. They are looking for a number of Locum Veterinary Nurses with a minimum of 1 years’ experience to work for them for anything from 1 month to 6 months.
The practice has all the usual diagnostic facilities including CT and hydrotherapy.
The successful applicant would be working in a team of 6 RVN’s. One night of OOH work per week, one full weekend in 6 and 1 half weekend in 6. The working week is based on 40 hours split into 8 hour shifts.
Accommodation is available. Hourly pay negotiable based on experience.
So, do you fancy a rare opportunity to experience a Channel Island summer?
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for veterinary employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
Call Tom on 07520 633081