Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £250 - £300
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Locum Veterinary Surgeon to work on Maternity Cover in the Dunbar area.
As a Veterinary Surgeon you will be working with small animals in a RCVS-accredited practice. This position is to cover Maternity leave and is due to start mid-April until the end of the year. You will join a team of 6 friendly vets and vet nurses, they have 4 clinics across East Lothian. There is a potential sole charge for this role. A contribution towards accommodation may be able to be considered.
- Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
- You must be a great communicator.
- Providing high client satisfaction.
- Ensuring commercial success for the business.
- A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
- To treat the animals, surgically and medically.
- To prescribe medication to any animals that may need it.
- Be passionate about delivering top quality Veterinary care.
- To work well in a team.
- Qualifications: Qualified Veterinary Surgeon.
- Experience: Relevant experience in a similar environment.
- Compliance: Must be RCVS registered and proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work.
- Hours: Mid-April until the end of the year.
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.