Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £35000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Mixed Veterinary Surgeon in the Pickering area in North Yorkshire. This role is a permanent role on a full time basis, so if this job suits you then apply now. This position is due to start immediately.
As a Mixed Veterinary Surgeon you will be dealing with 60% SA and 40% LA in an RCVS-accredited practice. You will be working alongside a team of 12 vets and 9 vet nurses in a friendly mixed animal practice. Accommodation can be sought and will be part of their salary if needed and a car can be provided too.
- To treat the animals, surgically and medically.
- To prescribe medication to any animals that may need it.
- Be passionate about delivering top quality Veterinary care.
- To be confident in taking the lead role at times.
- To be confident in all areas and is happy to perform Calving’s and Cow Caesareans.
- To work well in a team.
- Qualifications: A degree in Veterinary Medicine.
- Experience: 2+ year’s post-graduate experience as a Veterinary Surgeon with some experience in all areas in the UK.
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS and proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time. The practice provides their own OOH, so you would need to work 1 night per week and approximately 13 weekends a year.
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.