Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £30000 - £60000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Mixed Veterinary Surgeon in the Leicestershire area. This role is a permanent role on a full time basis that is due to start immediately, if this role suits you then apply now.
As a Mixed Veterinary Surgeon you will be handling small animals and farm animals only in this position. The practice is RCVS-accredited and there are many perks that come with the role. You will need to be able to work well in a team and be able to treat both small animals and farm animals.
- To treat the animals, surgically and medically.
- To prescribe medication to any animals that may need it.
- Be passionate about delivering top quality Veterinary care.
- To work well in a team.
- To be able to carry out procedures confidently on both small animals and farm animals.
- Qualifications: A degree in Veterinary Medicine.
- Experience: 1+ year’s post-graduate experience as a Veterinary Surgeon with some experience in both areas in the UK.
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS and proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 5 days per week, with flexible shift patterns. There is on call work, 1 in 5 weekday night, 1 in 5 Friday night and 1 in 5 Saturday morning consults.
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience).
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave per annum.
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees covered.
- Accommodation or accommodation allowance.
- Fantastic career progression.
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.