Consultant: Amy Coughlan
Salary: £24000 - £26000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Veterinary Nurse to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular small-animal veterinary practice in Wakefield.
Join a fantastic team with excellent facilities.
This would suit an individual who’s a bit of a night owl, loves inpatient care and time management is a key strength.
This role is for a highly motivated, proactive individual that can ‘think outside the box’, whilst remaining calm and positive. Working closely with other personnel at all times is essential in order to ensure the smooth running of the wards and kennels in OOH care.
- Qualifications: A degree in Veterinary Nursing.
- Experience: Post-graduate experience as a Veterinary Nurse in the UK.
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Key duties will include
- Providing the highest of standard of nursing care to all patients
- Take a lead role in monitoring and recording patient stats
- Excellent interpersonal skills with your night team
- Deal with any day to day challenges that may arise
- Assist with stock rotation and stock takes where necessary
- Deal with emergencies and critical care with inpatients
- Assist with patient handovers and liaising with owners
- Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene
Speak to us regarding salary expectation!
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Vet Nurse jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Animal Health’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.