Consultant: George Owen
Salary: £21000 - £21000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for an Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our client’s team of 11 nurses (8 Registered Vet Nurses and 3 Senior Vet Nurses) and 2 ANAs.
Our client is a friendly independent small animal Veterinary Hospital with a purpose-built surgery and excellent facilities. They pride themselves on providing excellent standards of client and patient care having recently been designated as outstanding in the RCVS practice standards scheme for the six awards. You will be supported by a team of experienced veterinary nurses, many with emergency and critical care or diploma qualifications.
- Providing in-patient care and monitoring anaesthesia together with contributing to our popular nurse consultations.
- Support the out of hours emergency service for our clients and a small number of other veterinary practices in the area. Overnight out of hours nursing cover, both during the week and weekends, is provided by a dedicated overnight team.
- Qualifications: Appropriate Veterinary Degree.
- Experience: 1 year in a Vet Nurse position would be desirable.
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Salary will be dependent on experience. CPD is strongly encouraged and three days CPD is provided although we would welcome and actively support someone studying additional qualifications. RCVS and VDS fees are paid. Holiday allowance is 28 days per year (including bank holidays).
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.