Consultant: Lee Thornton
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Registered Vet Surgeon | Negotiated Salary | Oxfordshire
I am currently working alongside an established, friendly veterinary practice in Oxfordshire to recruit an experienced Vet Surgeon to join their team.
The practice requires an immediate start and the contract is on a Locum basis. The pay rate will be negotiated as per experience and the right candidate for the position will have at least 2 years’ experience working within a Small Animal Practice. This Practice also deals with a small amount of Exotic Animal cases and Large Animal cases, so experience is also required in these fields.
You will work 40hrs per week including the odd Weekend and may need to help cover the OOH rota. You will also need previous Sole Charge experience to be considered for this position. As a candidate you will benefit from the practices CPD allowance which encourages staff to further increase their abilities.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for veterinary employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5454. Please ask for the Veterinary Division.