Consultant: Lee Thornton
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Permanent Vet Surgeon | Negotiable Salary | Oxfordshire
Our successful, modern practice based in Oxfordshire is seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated vet. We experience a complex and varied case-load with a large proportion of insured clients.
We are a friendly and welcoming team consisting of 2 vets, 1 veterinary care assistant and 3 receptionists. We encourage individual interests and support CPD. Our surgery has state of the art facilities including in-house lab and digital X-ray.
The role will be approx. 40 hours per week rota will be 1 in 2 weekends with two weekdays off each week. You will be comfortable with some sole charge responsibility and there is no OOH.
As you would expect from the market leader in small animal veterinary care we offer a supportive and friendly working environment together with career development opportunities and an excellent package and benefits that includes; competitive salary, CPD allowance and exclusive company discounts and rewards – including 20% off at Pets at Home, Rideaway, The Groom Room and the Vet Group.
If you share our passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service and would like to join our team, then we would love to hear from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5454. Please ask for the Veterinary Division.