Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £15 - £18
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to work in a veterinary practice in Surrey.
As a Registered Veterinary Nurse, you’ll be involved in hands-on nursing care of a range of animals, providing both emergency and routine healthcare. You’ll work alongside veterinary surgeons to promote animal health and welfare through responsible ownership, and play a key role in the education of pet owners.
- Administering drugs, anaesthetics and injections.
- Preparing animals for surgery.
- Holding and monitoring animals during operations.
- Maintaining, sterilising and laying out surgical equipment.
- Cleaning up after surgery.
- Undertaking diagnostic tests.
- Preparing and sending off laboratory samples.
- Taking x-rays.
- Qualifications: An RCVS recognised Degree in Veterinary Medicine.
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Compliance: Must be registered with the RCVS.
- Hours: Average working week of 40 hours.
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Registered Veterinary Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.