Consultant: Tom Brett
Salary: £40000 - £65000
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Salary | £40,000 – £65,000 depending on experience
I am currently seeking veterinary surgeons for a recently renovated, friendly, independant practice. This is a permanent position with the support of 7 veterinary nurses, 7 auxiliary nurses and 14 veterinary surgeons with a vast amount of experience between them.
- Six weeks holiday and alternate 4-day weeks
- Fixed 2-hour lunch breaks
- Large estate car provided – work and personal use
- Excellent, fully furnished accommodation available
You will be required to do one night on call each week with 1 day/night of a weekend in 8, each night on call is generously rewarded with extra bonus.
- Full range of Anaesthetic equipment for 6 operating areas with 4 individual op theatres.
- Direct Digital radiography-fantastic detail – incredible speed.
- Suction machine
- Video Endoscopy: You can identify and get advice from colleagues much more easily with video.
- Pulse oximeter
- Vet test machines x 2 (biochemistry analyser)
- Cortisol and T4 machines
- Vetlyte (electrolyte analyser)
- Lasercyte (haematology analyser)
- Large range of standard Orthopaedic equipment. ASIF
- Blood pressure Monitoring Equipment
For further information please contact Tom Brett on 07520633081 or email [email protected]