Consultant: George Owen
Salary: £24000 - £27000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our amazing client’s team on a full time basis.
This position is a Senior/Deputy Vet Nurse position in our Surrey branch, with occasional days/weeks in our sister branches to cover Head Vet Nurse lieu days and annual leave. You will be joining a fantastic team of 9 Vets, 5 RVNs, 3 SVNs and a customer care team of 10, across their 3 clinics in South-West London and Surrey.
We have a varied caseload and encourage our nurses to be fully involved in all aspects of patient care including nurse-led consultations including K-laser therapy and weight clinics.
Ongoing education is important to us, so if you are veterinary nurse that enjoys training and coaching student nurses this would be a great advantage (we would be happy to support you becoming a clinical coach, if not already).
- Qualifications: Appropriate Veterinary Degree.
- Experience: 1-2 years in a similar senior role is ideal but not essential.
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 40 hours p/w. Weekends: 1:3 Saturdays, 1:6 Sundays, with days off in lieu. No OOH.
- Funded CPD.
- RCVS fees.
- Staff discount.
- Birthday perk (additional paid day off on/around your birthday).
- By joining us you will be part of a friendly, supportive and progressive team at a first-opinion practice, providing excellent standards of clinical care for our patients.
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.