Consultant: Tom Baker
Salary: £40000 - £65000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for an experienced permanent Veterinary Surgeon to take up a senior position in the Northamptonshire area. The position is due to start ASA on a full time basis.
My client are seeking a Senior Veterinary Surgeon to join their fantastic team in Northamptonshire. You will be joining an experience and friendly team with interested in surgery and ultrasound. The practice can offer a varied caseload and the opportunity to work up cases to a high standard. The ideal candidate will be confident with consults and routine surgery, appreciate the important of building strong relationships with patients and clients and enjoy mentoring and coaching less experienced members of the team
- Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
- You must be a great communicator.
- Providing high client satisfaction.
- Ensuring commercial success for the business.
- A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
- An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible .
- Having a patient-focused approach with an ability to recommend what you genuinely feel is best for each patient.
- Excellent consulting and surgical skills.
- Qualifications: Degree in Veterinary Medicine
- Experience: Ideally a minimum of 5 years’ clinical experience (although less experienced candidates would be considered)
- Compliance: RCVS registered and proof to live and work in the UK
- Very competitive salary
- Generous CPD allowance
- 1 in 3 weekends
- No OOH
- Professional fees paid
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional .
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.