Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £40000 - £50000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Technical Manager to work in the Wrexham area. This is a permanent position.
As a Technical Manager your jobs will be to identify, implement and communicate the quality plan which controls all food safety and quality aspects of food manufacturing.
- To drive the sites Quality system development and encompass new product development technology and consumer legislative trends to stay ahead of customer expectations.
- To enable, develop and support a team of skilled and dedicated personnel committed to achieving the highest levels of product Quality and Safety.
- To effectively communicate the sites Technical agenda across all departments and retail customers technical and commercial teams.
- To build trusting relationships with customers.
- To monitor and analyse hygiene standards and drive and develop improvements.
- Troubleshoot technical issues determining root cause and appropriate corrective action to minimize recurrence.
- Influence site culture positively to improve welfare, quality and food safety.
- Qualifications: Degree/HND in Food Science or related discipline.
- Training in and application of relevant manufacturing technology.
- Experience: Mature and authoritative, with sound knowledge of HACCP, process control, GMP, GHP and a good understanding of microbiological standards.
Significant post qualification experience, including an appropriate level of people management.
Evidence of time spent controlling and delivering improvements with regard to key responsibilities.
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Hours of work are 8:00am – 17:00pm, office can be flexible with
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.