Consultant: Lee Thornton
Salary: £32000 - £42000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
This is a first opinion small animal practice in South Oxfordshire, with seven full time Veterinary Surgeons over five Surgeries (Certificate Holders working at the Practice).
We are in need of a Veterinary Surgeon, ideally with a minimum of two-three years in practice in the UK. We would consider a part time vet. 2 or 4 day week- depending if part or full time, some weekend work and one night per week on call
An interest in orthopaedic surgery would be an advantage.
You would be employed on the basis of being able to cover any one of our surgeries and will benefit from 5 weeks holiday per year along with 8 bank holidays.
Certificates are encouraged and supported, while your CPD and RCVS membership are all covered by the practice. There is also an integrated pension scheme included in the payroll package. Accommodation is included if required.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for veterinary employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5454. Please ask for the Veterinary Division.