Consultant: Lee Thornton
Salary: £42000 - £52000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
This small, friendly Mixed Animal Practice is seeking for a new Vet to join their team.
They are an independent practice with lovely patients and clients all in a beautiful seaside location.
The practice are cat and rabbit friendly and CPD is encouraged and supported.
There is a varied caseload working closely with clients and colleagues, following cases to completion.
It is a mixed practice with approx 85% SA 15% Farm caseload, and the new team member would be welcome to be involved in all aspects.
New graduates are welcome to apply.
In the next year the practice and team are moving into custom built premises and expanding the business so will need someone with drive and enthusiasm for progression.
The Island offers an excellent quality of life with many outdoor activities and active pursuits available on your doorstep.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for veterinary employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– ?250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5454. Please ask for the Veterinary Division.