Consultant: Tom Baker
Salary: £30000 - £55000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a permanent Veterinary Surgeon in the Suffolk/Norfolk area. The position is due to start ASAP on a full time basis.
My client are looking for two Veterinary Surgeons to join their 100% small animal practice on the Suffolk/Norfolk border. They pride themselves on offering high quality care for pets and owners and give their Vets the opportunity to work up cases to a high standard with support of more experienced Vets if required. They have a great support network of RVN’s and receptionists in their modern, purpose built practice which is home to state of the art equipment such as X-ray, ultrasound and endoscopy equipment.
- Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
- You must be a great communicator.
- Providing high client satisfaction.
- Ensuring commercial success for the business.
- A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
- An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible .
- Having a patient-focused approach with an ability to recommend what you genuinely feel is best for each patient.
- Excellent consulting and surgical skills.
- Qualifications: Degree in Veterinary Medicine
- Experience: Ideally a minimum of 1years’ post graduate experience in a practice
- Compliance: RCVS registered and proof to live and work in the UK.
- Generous salary
- CPD allowance
- Certificates potentially funded for the right candidate
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Private healthcare
- Friend supportive team
- 4 day week
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.