Consultant: Liam Halls
Salary: £30000 - £45000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular veterinary practice in Exeter.
You will be involved in hands-on veterinary care of small animals, providing both emergency and routine healthcare. Occasional sole charge – Especially on weekends, however support is always available.
- Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
- You must be a great communicator.
- Providing high client satisfaction.
- Ensuring commercial success for the business.
- A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
- An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible .
- Having a patient-focused approach with an ability to recommend what you genuinely feel is best for each patient.
- Excellent consulting and surgical skills.
- Qualifications: A degree in Veterinary Surgery.
- Experience: Post-graduate experience as a Veterinary Surgeon in the UK. Experience as Sole Charge required.
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS.
- Travel: This position will require you to work at both practices, therefore own transport is necessary.
- Hours: 4 days a week over 7 – Therefore, the rota will occasionally fall on weekends. No OOH.
- CPD Allowance/ Paid leave.
- 25 days annual leave.
- RCVS fees paid.
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.