Consultant: Tom Baker
Salary: £25000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GREAT OPPORTUNITY WITH ACCOMMODATION PROVIDED?
Seven Animal Health is looking for a permanent Veterinary Surgeon in Bedfordshire. The position is due to start early next year on a full time basis.
My client in Bedfordshire are looking for a permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join their lovely team. The ideal candidate will have a grip on basic surgeries.
- Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
- You must be a great communicator.
- Providing high client satisfaction.
- Ensuring commercial success for the business.
- A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
- An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible .
- Having a patient-focused approach with an ability to recommend what you genuinely feel is best for each patient.
- Excellent consulting and surgical skills.
- Qualifications: Degree in Veterinary Medicine
- Experience: Ideally minimum of 1 years’ clinical experience.
- Compliance: RCVS registered and proof to live and work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- On site accommodation as part of the package
- 3 nights on call p/w (with a later start in the day and a day off the week following the weekend on call)
- Shifts of either 0900-1700 or 0900-1900 occasionally.
- 1 in 2 Saturday mornings until 11am
- Professional fees paid
- Great team
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.