Consultant: George Owen
Salary: £21000 - £21000
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Full Time Qualified Veterinary Nurse required for maternity cover in a rapidly growing RCVS accredited practice.
The Working Environment:
Our client is a large, well equipped practice with digital x-ray, ultrasound, dental unit, 3 vet consult rooms, 1 nurse consult room, separate dog and cat wards and operating theatre. This is a 9 vet mixed practice with an excellent local reputation, including animal, farm, equine exotic and zoo.
- You would be working in a team of 6 enthusiastic, supportive nurses committed to providing high standards of clinical care in a busy, friendly practice.
- You would be encouraged to and have a strong desire to bond with clients and their pets. You will be team focused and encouraged to work up cases to the highest level and to go that ‘extra mile’ to ensure that client satisfaction and clinical services are delivered.
- Provide first-class veterinary care to all of your patients, as well as supporting all other team members and clients.
- Qualifications: Appropriate Veterinary Degree.
- Experience: 1 year of experience as a Veterinary Nurse in the UK is desirable.
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 40 hour week with a fair OOH rota between the nurses (accommodation provided on site for OOH if needed).
- Nurses run their own clinics.
- Training practices.
- CPD is funded and provided.
- We provide our own out of hours’ service at our own premises.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Countryside practice, located near to the South Downs, with lots of nice country walks nearby.
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.