Consultant: Lee Thornton
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We are looking for a 1-2 years+ qualified vet who has a sound basis in general practice. They must be self assured and fully realise the importance of customer service. They should be confident in carrying out routine surgery. We are keen to encourage development in clinical skills whether it be in surgery or medicine and to pass on to them the skills of the more senior vets in the clinic. We have rigid and flexible endoscopes and a brand new colour doppler ultrasound machine that we encourage all our vets to master.
We enjoy and support socialising outside of work and have a very friendly atmosphere in the work place. We have a great team here and do a professional job while having fun at the same time.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for veterinary employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5454. Please ask for the Veterinary Division.