Consultant: Liam Halls
Salary: £40000 - £55000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Large animal Veterinary Surgeon to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular veterinary practice in Market Drayton.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone that would like to work in a progressive Large Animal practice!
We have the perfect role for a vet who loves consulting and building client and team relationships. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a progressive and clinically focused practice. We are looking for a Large Animal Vet with an interest in management to help us continue and grow on our Farm reputation.
- Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
- You must be a great communicator.
- Providing high client satisfaction.
- Ensuring commercial success for the business.
- A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
- An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible .
- Having a patient-focused approach with an ability to recommend what you genuinely feel is best for each patient.
- Excellent consulting and surgical skills.
- Qualifications: Fully qualified and registered veterinary nurse.
- Experience: Post-graduate experience as a Veterinary Nurse in the UK.
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time at 40 hours per week, OOH and weekend as per rota
- 3 years experience.
- Annual CPD allowance of £500 and 3 days paid CPD leave.
- 22 days’ holiday plus bank holidays.
- RCVS and fee paid.
- Progression opportunities.
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Vet Surgeon jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Animal Health’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.