Consultant: Marcus Killett
Salary: £32000 - £48000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular small-animal veterinary practice in Andover.
As a Veterinary Surgeon you would be expected to maintain a high level of care at the practice. You would be working alongside 6 qualified RVN’s who provide excellent support for the veterinary surgeons.
This position would suit confident and experienced veterinary surgeon who is looking to take the next step in their career.
You would be working alongside 7 experienced surgeons with all the latest kit including endoscope, ultrasound and digital x-ray together with 5 function anaesthetic monitors.
- Providing high client satisfaction.
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- A patient focused approach with an ability to recommend what you genuinely feel is best for each patient
- A willingness to learn, adapt, grow and discuss cases with colleagues in a collaborative atmosphere
- Consulting and surgical skills
- Qualifications: Qualified Veterinary Surgeon.
- Experience: Post-graduate experience as a Veterinary Surgeon in the UK.
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS.
- Hours:4.5 day week with one night per week and one weekend in 4 on call, followed by a long weekend off
- Generous 5 day CPD package as standard
- 20 days holiday rising to 25.
- RCVS and VDS fees paid..
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.