Consultant: Marcus Killett
Salary: £32000 - £48000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a small animal veterinary surgeon with experience who is able to assist and mentor the young vets for a practice in Bournemouth.
You would be joining a vibrant, modern and super-friendly small animal practice with both full-time and part-time roles available.
All candidates are considered although they are ideally looking for someone with at least a little experience of general practice. The practice are a highly-rated multi-disciplinary practice with an excellent reputation locally.
- Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
- You must be a great communicator.
- Assist and mentor the young vets
- Ensuring commercial success for the business.
- A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
- An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible.
- Having a patient-focused approach with an ability to recommend what you genuinely feel is best for each patient.
- Excellent consulting and surgical skills.
- Qualifications: Veterinary Surgeon Degree
- Experience: Post-graduate experience as a Veterinary Surgeon in the UK
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS
- Hours: Full or part time, No OOH
- Generous CPD allowence
- 25 days annual leave.
- RCVS and VDS fees paid.
- Staff discounts
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Vet Surgeon jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Animal Health’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.