Consultant: Marcus Killett
Salary: £32000 - £45000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health are looking for an experienced vet to join a growing, thriving team in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped, spacious, purpose-built clinic where you’ll have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills with the benefit of an interesting and diverse caseload.
You will enjoy a hands on clinical role but also have the opportunity to work a varied caseload, with the support of a fantastic, forward-thinking team while working for a company with strong values.
- Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
- You must be a great communicator.
- Providing high client satisfaction.
- Ensuring commercial success for the business.
- A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
- An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible.
- Having a patient-focused approach with an ability to recommend what you genuinely feel is best for each patient.
- Excellent consulting and surgical skills.
- Qualifications: Veterinary Surgeon Degree
- Experience: 2 years UK experience
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS
- Hours: Full time – 40 Hours, 1:4 weekends
- Up to £45,000 (depending on experience)
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- 5% Pension Contribution, Cyclescheme & Childcare Vouchers
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off
- VDS Fees covered
- RCVS membership
- Well structured rota
- Good work life balance and a great place to work.
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Vet Surgeon jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Animal Health’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.