Consultant: Marcus Killett
Salary: £30000 - £48000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular small-animal veterinary practice in South Yorkshire.
Due to the support provided by the practice they are in a position to take on a UK new graduate.
They are looking for a vet with excellent client communication skills. As well as the personality and aptitude to work well in a team. You will be fully supported in all aspects of the role by our experienced veterinary surgeons, as well as our professional nursing and management personnel.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a great practice which has an exciting future. Fantastic opportunity to join our team in an independent, well-equipped RCVS accredited practice.
- Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
- You must be a great communicator.
- Providing high client satisfaction.
- Ensuring commercial success for the business.
- A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
- An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible.
- Having a patient-focused approach with an ability to recommend what you genuinely feel is best for each patient.
- Qualifications: Veterinary Surgeon Degree
- Experience: New Graduate or Experienced
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS
- Hours: Average working week of 40.5 hours with one weekday off every week
– 5 weeks holiday
– Generous CPD
– Career development opportunities
– Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)??????
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.