Consultant: Marcus Killett
Salary: £32000 - £48000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular small-animal veterinary practice in Cornwall.
Ideally, the practice are searching for a vet with three to five years’ experience, but a confident and capable one or two year graduate could also be considered. You should have empathy for clients and their pets and a desire to practice excellent veterinary medicine and surgery.
An interest in medicine and/or ultrasound would be an advantage and the practice will gladly provide support for ongoing training and CDP to facilitate this.
You would be joining a four vet (2.6 FTE) practice located in the beautiful Georgian city of Truro, striving to offer excellent care and service to their increasing number of very loyal clients.
They are constantly trying to improve their services and grow their client base and there is good scope to develop your career and forge strong client and patient bonds. The team is very experienced and genuinely supportive and they pride themselves on their reputation for providing fantastic service. The practice have digital x-ray, ultrasound and Idexx in-house laboratory equipment.
- Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
- You must be a great communicator.
- Providing high client satisfaction.
- Ensuring commercial success for the business.
- A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
- An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible.
- Having a patient-focused approach with an ability to recommend what you genuinely feel is best for each patient.
- Excellent consulting and surgical skills.
- Qualifications: Veterinary Surgeon Degree
- Experience: Three to five years’ experience
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS
- Hours: 40 hours per week over 4 of 5 days
– Exclusive company discounts
– Contributory pension scheme
– Generous CPD
– Career development opportunities
– Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.