Consultant: Elliott Page
Salary: £300 - £350
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Animal Health are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to work as a locum within an established and popular small-animal veterinary practice.
You will work alongside Veterinary Surgeons and Practice Managers to provide the best possible care for animals, while educating pet owners about how they can manage and prevent further injuries and/or sickness. Ongoing 3 – 6 months minimum to start in March
– Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
– You must be a great communicator.
– Providing high client satisfaction.
– Ensuring commercial success for the business.
– A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
– An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible.
– Excellent consulting and surgical skills.
– Qualifications: Qualified Veterinary Surgeon.
– Experience: 2-5 years clinical experience.
– Compliance: RCVS registered and proof to live and work in the UK.
– Travel: The ability to commute to and from work (a vehicle is available if needed).
– Hours: 4- 5 day per weeks, 1 in 4 weekend work, No OOH / No Bank holidays.
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a candidate who might be, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.