Consultant: Marcus Killett
Salary: £32000 - £48000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular small-animal veterinary hospital in Somerset.
A rapidly expanding and independent RCVS Accredited single-surgery 2.5 Vet 100% SA practice are looking for someone who has good communication skills, is a team player and has excellence in pet and client care at the heart of all they do.
You will enjoy a hands on clinical role but also have the opportunity to support and lead the veterinary team with all clinical matters, drive practice standards and continue to deliver excellent client and patient care. This is an amazing opportunity to join a great practice which has an exciting future.
- Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
- You must be a great communicator.
- Providing high client satisfaction.
- Ensuring commercial success for the business.
- A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
- An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible.
- Having a patient-focused approach with an ability to recommend what you genuinely feel is best for each patient.
- Excellent consulting and surgical skills.
- Qualifications: Veterinary Surgeon Degree
- Experience: 2 years UK experience
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS
- Hours: Full time 4 days a week
- – Exclusive company discounts
- – Contributory pension scheme
- – Generous CPD
- – Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- 5 weeks holiday
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.