Consultant: Marcus Killett
Salary: £32000 - £48000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health are looking for a Vet with experience and who is confident with all routine surgery and medical cases. This exciting opportunity would suit someone looking to take the next step in their career, or for a better work/life balance in a beautiful part of the world. CPD is strongly encouraged and fully funded.
You will enjoy a hands on clinical role but also have the opportunity to support and lead the veterinary team with all clinical matters, drive practice standards and continue to deliver excellent client and patient care. This is an amazing opportunity to join a great practice which has an exciting future.
- Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
- You must be a great communicator.
- Providing high client satisfaction.
- Ensuring commercial success for the business.
- A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
- An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible.
- Having a patient-focused approach with an ability to recommend what you genuinely feel is best for each patient.
- Excellent consulting and surgical skills.
- Qualifications: Veterinary Surgeon Degree
- Experience: Post-graduate experience as a Veterinary Surgeon in the UK
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS
- Hours: Full time – 40 Hours
– Generous salary
– Fully Funded CPD
– Professional membership paid for
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.