Consultant: Marcus Killett
Salary: £32000 - £48000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular small-animal veterinary practice in Chippenham.
You will enjoy a hands on clinical role but also have the opportunity to support and lead the veterinary team with all clinical matters, drive practice standards and continue to deliver excellent client and patient care.
They are a 50yr+ old mixed practice based in Chippenham, North Wiltshire with excellent transport links to Bath, Bristol and Swindon. They are a busy, supportive practice made up of 12 vets, 11 RVNs and are looking for an experienced small animal vet to join our team 4 days a week.
- Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
- You must be a great communicator.
- Providing high client satisfaction.
- Ensuring commercial success for the business.
- A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
- An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible.
- Having a patient-focused approach with an ability to recommend what you genuinely feel is best for each patient.
- Excellent consulting and surgical skills.
- Qualifications: Veterinary Surgeon Degree
- Experience: Post graduate experience
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS
- Hours: 40 hours per week over 4 of 5 days
– Exclusive company discounts
– Contributory pension scheme
– Generous CPD
– Career development opportunities
– Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.