Consultant: Liam Halls
Salary: £34000 - £34000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for an experienced or recent graduate Veterinary Surgeon to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular veterinary practice in Gloucester.
You will be involved in hands-on veterinary care of small animals, providing both emergency and routine healthcare. You will work alongside other Veterinary Surgeons often, as well as experienced Nurses.
- Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
- You must be a great communicator.
- Providing high client satisfaction.
- Ensuring commercial success for the business.
- A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
- An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible .
- Having a patient-focused approach with an ability to recommend what you genuinely feel is best for each patient.
- Excellent consulting and surgical skills.
- Qualifications: A degree in Veterinary Surgery.
- Experience: New graduate and experienced applicants considered.
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 4 days per week. No OOH.
- CPD Allowance. CPD always encouraged.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- RCVS fees paid.
Working with Seven Animal Health:
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.