Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £35000 - £45000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to start immediately in the Bolton area. If you are looking for an exciting and new opportunity then apply now.
You will be working in a RCVS-accredited practice, working as a permanent Veterinary Surgeon. You will be working within a private practice, working with small animals. There are 4 surgeries in the practice, all 4 are equipped with the most up-to-date laboratory equipment, their own theatres, US scanners and digital radiography facilities. Consultations are by appointment only, usually last 10 – 15 minutes for annual health examinations, longer consultations can also be arranged as appropriate.
- Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
- Ideal candidate will have a desire to focus on continued learning in a helpful environment.
- Providing high client satisfaction.
- Ensuring commercial success for the business.
- A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
- Qualifications: Qualified Veterinary Surgeon.
- Experience: 2+ year working as a Veterinary Surgeon.
- Compliance: RCVS registered and proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work.
- Hours: 5 day week (Monday to Friday) with days off in the week in lieu of any Saturdays or Sundays worked, weekends are on a 7 day rota. One late night surgery until 8pm, the remaining will finish between 4pm – 7pm.
- There are no out of hours work.
- 22 weekdays holiday per calendar year.
- Client offers an attractive salary (dependant on experience).
- Membership of BUPA.
- The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons and one other Veterinary related professional body will be paid by the company.
- Allowance for Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.