Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £40000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for an experienced Permanent Veterinary Surgeon in the Wigan area. You will be working with a fantastic RCVS-accredited practice.
As a Veterinary Surgeon you will be working with small-animals. You will need to set a high standard for the practice and provide excellent client satisfaction. The job is due to start immediately.
- Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
- You must be a great communicator.
- Providing high client satisfaction.
- Ensuring commercial success for the business.
- A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
- Qualifications: Qualified Veterinary Surgeon.
- Experience: 1-2 years working as a Veterinary Surgeon.
- Compliance: RCVS registered and proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work.
- Hours: 4 day week, 1 in 8 on call rota.
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.