Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £35000 - £48000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a well experienced and determined individual to fill a Permanent Veterinary Surgeon position in the Durham area. We have full time and part time positions available.
As a Vet Surgeon you will be expected to set and maintain the high standard of the practice. Within this award winning independent practice you will be working with small animals alongside your friendly team located by the sea. This position would suit someone who has a keen interest in exotics and/or surgery, as the practice is looking to develop this areas of expertise. At this practice there is digital imaging facilities, ultrasound, endoscope, diathermy ECG & BP monitoring and an in house ldexx lab suite. At this practice you will be able to develop your skills and enjoy the clinical flexibility of an independent practice.
- Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
- You must be a great communicator.
- Providing high client satisfaction.
- Ensuring commercial success for the business.
- A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
- Qualifications: Qualified Veterinary Surgeon.
- Experience: 2+ year working as a Veterinary Surgeon.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work (a vehicle is available if needed).
- Hours: Full time – 4 days a week (8:30am – 6:30pm).
Part time – 2 to 3 days a week (full or half days, flexible working). Pay is pro rata.
No out of hours on call.
- 15 Minute Consultation Times.
- 33 days holiday per annum (pro rata).
- CPD days & allowance.
- Professional fees paid.
- Employers Pension Scheme.
- Discounted treatment for staff pets.
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.