Consultant: Tom Baker
Salary: £35000 - £55000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a permanent Veterinary Surgeon in the Newcastle area. The position is due to start ASAP on a full time basis.
As a Vet Surgeon you will be expected to set and maintain the high standard of the practice. Within this RCVS-accredited practice you will be working with small animals alongside your friendly team. You will be working in a central 24/7 hospital, with superb diagnostic equipment including CT with dedicated night vet/nurses – offering exceptional inpatient care.
This position will give you the opportunity to develop your skills, enjoy the clinical flexibility of an independent practice, manage and follow through your own case load and maintain client continuity, whilst being part of a close knit team. They have qualified support staff as well as all the usual toys.
- Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
- You must be a great communicator.
- Providing high client satisfaction.
- Ensuring commercial success for the business.
- A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
- An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible .
- Having a patient-focused approach with an ability to recommend what you genuinely feel is best for each patient.
- Excellent consulting and surgical skills.
- Qualifications: Degree in Veterinary Medicine
- Experience: Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Veterinary Surgeon in practice
- Compliance: RCVS registered and proof to live and work in the UK
- 4 day week (0830-1830 )
- Occasional Saturday mornings on a rota basis
- Competitive salary
- No OOH / no on call
- 33 days holiday per annum
- CPD days and allowance
- Professional fees paid
- Employers pension
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.