Consultant: George Owen
Salary: £50000 - £60000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular veterinary practice in West Sussex.
Our client is a friendly independent, first opinion small-animal practice with RCVS Practice Standards Accreditation nestled in the heart of West Sussex. The client values the loyalty of their customers and is focused on clinical and client care excellence. They have an excellent support team of 2 FT QVN, 2PT QVN, 2 receptionists, 1 PA/M. They provide top quality patient care and gold standard client care within a supportive and motivating purpose built environment.
- You must have excellent communication skills and bedside manner, and strive to deliver outstanding veterinary care and customer service. You should have 3-5 years’ experience and preferable sole charge experience (but not essential).
- You would be encouraged to and have a strong desire to bond with clients and their pets and build your own client base. You will be team focused and encouraged to work up cases to the highest level and to go that ‘extra mile’ to ensure that client satisfaction and clinical services are delivered.
- The Practice has an in-house laboratory, digital x-ray processors at each branch and ultrasound facilities are shared across the group.
- Branches open at 08:00 and close at 19:30 Mon – Fri the last appointment of the day is at 19:00 and we offer 15 minute consults, all by appointment.
- Qualifications: A degree in Veterinary Surgery or equivalent.
- Experience: 3-5 years’ experience and preferable sole charge experience (but not essential).
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 35 hours p/w on average. Monday-Friday 2-3 early finishes p/w. Weekend OOH 1:12, Sat mornings 1:2, weekday OOH 1:4.
- Excellent remuneration.
- 5 weeks holiday.
- Paid CPD allowance, RCVS and VDS Membership.
- Accommodation Available.
- Pet health Plan Scheme.
- Modern PMS system – ROBOVET.
- In House Laboratory.
- Automatic X-rays and developing facilities.
- In House Dental Suite.
- Access to Ultrasound facilities.
- In-house & local OOH.
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.