Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £35000 - £50000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a kind and friendly Veterinary Surgeon to work in a practice based in Eastbourne. If you are looking for a new challenge then apply now.
As a Veterinary Surgeon you will be working with small-animals in a RCVS-accredited practice. You will need to set a high standard for the practice and provide excellent client satisfaction. In this 100% SA, award-winning (best UK vets bronze award winner 2018), independent practice you will be part of a well experienced team. At the practice they believe good communication is vital and therefore have; Weekly lunchtime vet meetings, monthly practice team meetings, and regular practice social events.
- To treat the animals, surgically and medically.
- To prescribe medication to any animals that may need it.
- Be passionate about delivering top quality Veterinary care.
- To work well in a team.
- Building then growing and maintaining your client base will be a key element of your responsibilities.
- While being run as an independent practice you will have autonomy for your cases plus also the full support of our hospital facilities and expert knowledge from the first opinion and referral teams in Pride Park.
- With several years’ of experience of small animal care, you will have a good working knowledge of core procedures and proven excellent client care.
- There will be sole charge at the practice so you will need to be confident in making decisions.
- Qualifications: A degree in Veterinary Medicine.
- Experience: 2+ years post-graduate experience in the UK, but will consider under 2 year experience if confident.
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS and proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 4 day week (3 day week following weekend work). 1:8 rota (no night work).
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.