Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £30000 - £50000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to work in a friendly and great RCVS-accredited practice based in Gloucestershire. This is a fantastic opportunity for a vet who is looking to work with a mixed variety of animals. If this sounds like the role for you then we’d have pleasure in helping you make that next career move.
As a Veterinary Surgeon in this RCVS-accredited practice you’ll be working with small and large animals and some exotics. You will need to set a high standard for the practice and provide excellent client satisfaction. You will work alongside Veterinary Surgeons and Practice Managers to provide the best possible care for animals, while educating pet owners about how they can manage and prevent further injuries and/or sickness.
- diagnosing and treating sick and injured animals
- performing operations
- carrying out tests such as blood analysis, X-rays and scans
- providing care for an animal in veterinary hospitals
- carrying out regular health checks and giving vaccinations
- keeping records of treatments
- communicating with pet owners and insurers
- neutering animals to stop them breeding
- Qualifications: A degree in Veterinary Medicine
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS and proof to live and work in the UK
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently
- Hours: Full-time basis
- Competitive salary
- CPD opportunities
- Fantastic career progression and support
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.