Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £30000 - £60000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Animal Health is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to work in a practice based in Guernsey. If you are looking for a new challenge then apply now.
As a Veterinary Surgeon you will be working with small-animals in a RCVS-accredited practice. You will need to set a high standard for the practice and provide excellent client satisfaction. You will work alongside a team of 11 very experienced vets, therefore this position would be perfect for an experienced or a new graduate vet as you will have full support from your team.
- Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
- You must be a great communicator.
- Providing high client satisfaction.
- Ensuring commercial success for the business.
- A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
- To treat the animals, surgically and medically.
- To prescribe medication to any animals that may need it.
- Be passionate about delivering top quality Veterinary care.
- To work well in a team.
- Salary of 30%+ above the UK national average.
- 4 return flights a year to the UK up to the price of £150 per flight.
- CPD 5 days and £2250.
- 20% flat rate tax.
- 25 days holiday.
- Qualifications: A degree in Veterinary Medicine.
- Experience: Experienced or new grads are welcome.
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS and proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, OOH – one night a week & 1 in weekends.
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.