LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME ROLE WITH NO ROTA’D WEEKENDS? THIS COULD BE THE ROLE FOR YOU!
Seven Animal Health is looking for an experienced permanent Veterinary Surgeon in the Hertfordshire area. The position is due to start ASAP on a full time basis.
My client in Hertfordshire are seeking a competent and friendly permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join them start ASAP. They are an independent practice and offer a great work/life balance.
· Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
· You must be a great communicator.
· Providing high client satisfaction.
· Ensuring commercial success for the business.
· A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
· An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible.
· Having a patient-focused approach with an ability to recommend what you genuinely feel is best for each patient.
· Excellent consulting and surgical skills.
· Qualifications: Degree in Veterinary Medicine.
· Experience: Minimum 2 years clinical experience.
· Compliance: RCVS registered and proof to live and work in the UK.
· Competitive salary
· 5 days per week (0900-1800)
· NO WEEKENDS (cover only required in the event of sickness or annual leave)
· No OOH
· CPD Allowance
· Professional feed paid
Working with Seven Animal Health:
We have been helping veterinary professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK animal health, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.