Consultant: Amy Coughlan
Salary: £45000 - £55000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular small-animal veterinary practice in West Yorkshire.
Is variety the spice of life? Do you love your time off or love to travel?
This opportunity might just be perfect for you. We are working with a 13-site practice including a Tier 3 hospital (24/7) with an excellent reputation providing the highest standard of care.
Seven Vets are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated vet to join a friendly team as a roving vet across the branches and hospital. The ideal candidate would have at least three years’ experience.
Benefits include: seven to 10 days on, 14 days off and no out-of-hours work. Very competitive salary. Friendly, relaxed, supportive working environment. Generous CPD allowance with further qualifications/special interests fully supported and encouraged.
- Qualifications: Qualified Veterinary Surgeon.
- Experience: 3-5 years clinical experience.
- Compliance: RCVS registered and proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work (a vehicle is available if needed).
- Hours: Full time, Permanent.
What you need:
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- A patient focused approach with an ability to recommend what you genuinely feel is best for each patient
- A willingness to learn, adapt, grow and discuss cases with colleagues in a collaborative atmosphere
- Consulting and surgical skills
What the practice has:
- A friendly team environment
- A commitment to personal development and CPD, including certificates
- Clinical freedom, no targets…
- An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible
- Central 24/7 hospital, with superb diagnostic equipment including CT with dedicated night vet/nurses – offering exceptional inpatient care
- A brand new referral centre
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Vet Nurse jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Animal Health’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.