Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £30000 - £35000
Job Status: Temporary / part time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular veterinary practice in Birmingham.
The Working Environment:
Our client is a Five Branch Tier 2 practice and they require a Saturday Vet to assist with consultations between 8.30am and 5.30 pm. Hours, pay and benefits negotiable. This is a part-time position, but could become long term permanent role if necessary.
- You would be encouraged to and have a strong desire to bond with clients and their pets. You will be team focused and encouraged to work up cases to the highest level and to go that ‘extra mile’ to ensure that client satisfaction and clinical services are delivered.
- Provide first-class veterinary care to all of your patients, as well as supporting all other team members and clients.
- Qualifications: Appropriate Veterinary Degree.
- Experience: 1 year of experience as a Veterinary Surgeon in the UK.
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 8:30-17:30 full-time.
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.