LOOKING FOR A ROLE WITH A GREAT WORK/LIFE BALANCE AT A WELL-ESTABLISHED PRACTICE? THIS COULD BE THE ROLE FOR YOU!
Seven Animal Health is looking for an experienced permanent Veterinary Surgeon in the West Sussex area. The position is due to start around August on a full-time basis.
My client in West Sussex is seeking an experienced and friendly Veterinary Surgeon to join their team. The client are recruiting following continued growth and offers a fantastic opportunity for an experience candidate to join a modern and independent practice. They are ideally seeking an advanced practicioner in Medicine or an experienced medic with experience in veterinary hospitals.
· Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
· You must be a great communicator.
· Providing high client satisfaction.
· Ensuring commercial success for the business.
· A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
· An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible.
· Having a patient-focused approach with an ability to recommend what you genuinely feel is best for each patient.
· Excellent consulting and surgical skills.
· Qualifications: Degree in Veterinary Medicine.
· Experience: Minimum of 3 years clinical experience.
· Compliance: RCVS registered and proof to live and work in the UK.
· Competitive salary
· 4 day working week
· 1 in 6 weekends
· No OOH
· CPD allowance
· Support for a certificate if require and training agreements considered
· Professional fees paid
· Fantastic team to work alongside
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a candidate who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.