Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £30000 - £60000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon in the Harleston area. If you are interested in this role then apply now.
As a Veterinary Surgeon you will be working with small-animals in an RCVS-accredited practice. You will need to set a high standard for the practice and provide excellent client satisfaction. You will join a friendly team of vets and vet nurses. You will have to be confident in surgeries, able to work well in a team and independently. Sole charge is not necessary for this positon. The4y currently have a team of 4 RVN’s, 2 ANA’s and 3 FTE but as this practice is a mixed practice there is opportunities to get involved with larger animal surgeries.
- To treat the animals, surgically and medically.
- To prescribe medication to any animals that may need it.
- Be passionate about delivering top quality Veterinary care.
- To be confident in taking the lead role at times.
- To be confident in all areas and is happy to perform Calving’s and Cow Caesareans.
- To work well in a team.
- Qualifications: A degree in Veterinary Medicine.
- Experience: Experience in working in a similar role is preferred but support is available for a recent graduate too.
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS and proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Part time and full time available, with 2 in 5 Saturday mornings until noon.
- Competitive salary. DOE.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays. (pro rata for part time)
- CPD allowance.
- Offer a 5:30pm finish on 4 out of 5 weekdays each week.
- Fantastic career progression.
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.